For our customer, a subsidiary of a group of top quality shipbuilders (Astilleros) and construction companies we are selecting several:
- machinewelding according to EN 1418
Highly specialized welders
Only apply if you are the very best candidates!!
Buscamos únicamente los máximos especialistas a nivel nacional
Proceso de seleccion dureante 1 o 2 dias organizado por y a cuenta de la empresa:
- seleccion en base de CV
- entrevista telefonica o Skype
- entrrevista en persona
- pruebas de soldadura en procesos
- Pruebas de certificacion
A Certified Welder uses expert welding techniques in construction, piping and sheet metal applications, which produce welds and welding joints to certified standards.
2G + 6G , o 2F + 3F + 4F, o 6GR, o machinewelding according to EN 1418
Position in de organization:
- Placed by the company with a suitable manufacturing company (the Client), for the completion of specific tasks.
- Managed by and reporting to the appropriate Line Manager within the Client’s organization.
- Communicating and cooperating with colleagues at the Client’s organization, on the correct working methods and processes for a particular task.
- Analyzing engineering drawings and weld instructions, to determine the appropriate welding methods, weld process and fabrication sequence.
- Organizing own workplace and correctly placing the required weld fume extraction equipment. Inspecting welding tools and filler materials, as well as checking whether pre-heated materials have the correct temperature and/or pre-produced components have been fabricated according to the drawings.
- Completing welding work in accordance with the welding instructions and fabrication sequence agreed. Inspecting own work with the measuring tools available, to ensure it meets the specifications for dimensions and weld deposition, while keeping surface imperfections (i.e. weld burns, heat tint, heat discoloration) and slag (or flux residue) to a minimum.
- Taking great care to obtain the best quality finish after completion of welding work, by removing any slag or particulate matter. Ensuring the weld is defect-free and that it meets the acceptable levels of residual stresses and distortion. Offering the work for inspection to a Line Manager or Quality Auditor.
- Completing other workshop activities as required.
- Analyzing and understanding of engineering drawings, welding instructions, weld symbols and weld specifications.
- Experience in handling welding tools and equipment, filler materials, shielding gasses and welding power supplies, as well as in operating lifting and transportation equipment.
- Expertise in welding a variety of metal types (i.e. carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel), in applying the appropriate welding methods, and in selecting the suitable weld process and fabrication sequence.
- Understanding of the health & safety and environmental regulations of Deltametaal and the Client.
- Command of the English /Dutch or German language )(verbal and written) is an absolute must.
Sufficient work experience to be able to independently conduct all job activities relating to the role of Certified Welder and the ability to apply both arch welding (MIG/MAG or GMAW=Gas Metal Arc Welding) as well as stick welding (SMAW=Shielded Metal Arc Welding) techniques.
- Following weld specifications and agreed fabrication sequence, as well as producing weld joints to strict quality and quantity specifications.
- Working to close tolerances for residual stresses and distortion.
- Selecting, using and maintaining the appropriate welding tools and equipment.
- Ensuring own safety and the safety of other colleagues in the workshop.
- Amedium level of English, Francais, Deutsch o Holandés
- A vocational qualification (FP) as Certified Welder
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as Certified Welder.
- Successful completion of courses in the following areas:
- “Basic Health & Safety”,
- Arc Welding methods & techniques (GMAW)
- Stick Welding methods & techniques (SMAW)
NB: The above stated educational qualifications could also have been obtained through work experience